Premium Health And Beauty

Inner Health, Outer Beauty & Excellent Lifestyle for your spectacular life

Friday, May 19, 2006

Acne Skin Care System

clear.now -- Break the cycle of breakouts!

You will love this product! It treats your skin with the respect you deserve. And you'll appreciate the results!

Designed to treat acne-affected skin, this three step acne treatment system keeps pores clean, clear and cared for.




Three steps:

1. The Acne Treatment Wash clears pores of oil and debris and gently exfoliates to smooth skin’s surface.

2. The patent-pending stabilized sodium chlorite contained in the Purifying Toner reaches deep into pores to break down and eliminate "bacteria-friendly" oil.

3. The Acne Treatment Lotion treats and rejuvenates challenged, acne-affected skin.



And your satisfaction is guaranteed! You have 180 days -- six whole months -- to decide if my products meet your needs. No questions asked, return instructions are included in the packaging you receive with the product.

4 Comments:

  • At September 20, 2006 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have tried the different home treatments for my acne. Most have not seemed to work for me. I have also tried cool clear water, without soap. I bathe my face nightly with just regular tap water. I let the faucet run a few minutes to get it as cold as I can and then rinse out a wash cloth and apply it to my face for a few minutes. My acne lessons in the morning.

     
  • At November 07, 2006 9:04 PM, Blogger Paul Maclauchlan said…

    I'm pleased you have had success with the treatment you are using. I know some people that have had terrible struggles, trying different things and even expensive prescription drug therapies.

    One of the best things about clear.now is the 180 day money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Check the Terms of Use link on the web page for more information.

    Wishing you continued clear skin,
    .../Paul

     
  • At December 07, 2006 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Being a person who is actively interested in acne treatment, I like to see this kind of quality information available on the web.

    Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

    Frank

    Be Acne Free

     
  • At January 04, 2010 6:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This acne cure system looks quite trusty. I have browsed clear.com I pleased there by getting important skin care catalog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home