Premium Health And Beauty

Inner Health, Outer Beauty & Excellent Lifestyle for your spectacular life

Sunday, May 21, 2006

XS Energy Drink - The BevNET.com Review

XS Energy Drink - The BevNET.com Review: "Blast your energy levels into high gear!"

The well-respected BevNET.com site reviews the XS Energy Drink line that we sell. Their comments on the various products:

Root Beer Blast

"Despite the fact that this is probably the 2000th entry into the energy drink category, XS Energy has managed to come out with something that's original -- and great tasting."

"... zero calorie, zero sugar formulation."

"We've never seen this flavor used in an energy drink and, fortunately for XS, it really works."

Cherry Blast

"XS Cherry Blast Energy Drink is an excellent zero-carb / zero-calorie energy drink."

"This product has an exceptional flavor that could go head-to-head with any energy drink on the market today."

Electric Lemon Blast

"With its sweet citrus flavor, Electric Lemon Blast has the sweetest and most natural flavor of the XS products to date. In our opinion, it is perhaps best compared to a lighter Mountain Dew."

"... it definitely deserves a place among the top tier of low-carb energy drinks. The only potential downside of this beverage could be locating the exclusive distributors of the XS brand"

Obviously, that last point won't be a problem for you!!

Tropical Blast

"The flavor is light but fruity and it's not that obvious that the product uses a sugar-free formulation."

Tropical Blast Caffeine Free

"Same taste as the Tropical Blast, but with a slightly modified formula. Specifically, it contains neither caffeine nor the adaptogenic blend."

Citrus Blast

"Citrus Blast XS Energy Drink is unlike any energy drink we've ever tried. You'll notice on the can that this product has only 8 calories, which means that it does not use normal sugar-based sweeteners."

"The citrus flavor featured in the beverage is excellant and helps it stand apart from the many Red Bull knock-offs on the market. Overall, a solid energy drink that we'll definitely give some originality points to."

Cranberry-Grape

"Cranberry-Grape XS Energy Drink is a new zero-carb energy drink that has only 8 calories. This beverage was recently improved and the cran-grape flavor is really fantastic.The grape flavor is very natural and there is little to no aftertaste. We highly recommend this product to folks looking for lo-cal energy drink with great taste."



Just like the rest of my product line, these energy drinks are premium quality and healthy. And they taste great too! My favourites are the Root Beer and Citrus Blast.

Before I go, here is a comparison chart showing how the XS Energy Drinks compare with competing products. Low calories, no sugar, no carbohydrates and plenty of B vitamins!

Yours in health!

3 Comments:

  • At November 07, 2006 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this drink and my son's are active in sports and are benefiting from the protein shakes as well. I think I will try the energy bars since another post was highly recommending the nut roll. My only complaint was I went through 3 reps trying to get this product. I highly recommend xsenergystore.com

     
  • At November 07, 2006 8:58 PM, Blogger Paul Maclauchlan said…

    I agree completely with you! The products are excellent.

    I am more than happy to obtain this product for you. Or you are welcome to order it directly from my web site. You can depend on me for fast and reliable service, delivered directly to your door!

    If you want to email me, use the Contact Me button there.

    Energetically yours,
    .../Paul

     
  • At March 11, 2007 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know I love being a distributor of this product. I see why we come in where we do. I believe we should be soon ranked #1. If more people knew of these products they would be healthier and enjoy life with no caffeine cliffs to drop off of. They have excellent vitamin line too. My family enjoys making $ while enriching our lives the healthy way. If you have not tried them please do so. The whole line of beverages and snacks. If you would like more info on the benefits that are here, let me know. I would love to show you business is not as usual.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home