Premium Health And Beauty

Inner Health, Outer Beauty & Excellent Lifestyle for your spectacular life

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Have A Blast! @ Whizzo.ca

Have A Blast!

My Premium Health & Beauty business has achieved a new milestone! The Oakville Curling Club is now stocking BLAST Energy Drinks at the bar. These are the same drinks I sell at my online store.

These are fantastic, healthy Energy Drinks that taste great! No sugar, no carbs, few calories and lots of B Vitamins. These drinks will reduce stress and keep your physical and mental energy levels high. And, best of all, there is no sugar-crash!

Visit my new BLAST page to see all the great flavours, and check out the presentation I created to introduce the concepts behind one of the most exciting business ideas in the Wellness Industry. There has never been a better time to get started in this industry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home